- You buy new vests for the baby rather the tackle the washing basket
- You have sung ‘mumma mumma me me me me more milkshake’ to yourself at least twice this year.
- You wish it wasn’t taboo to do the school run in your jammies.
- Your wardrobe houses 3 different sizes of clothes –
- You can’t fit into any of them.
- You own a Kath Kidson picnic basket, but 9 times out of ten have opted for pre-prepared sandwiches.
- Going to the supermarket is a day out.
- Despite being both appalled and disgusted with yourself, you have lingered on ITV a few seconds more than you should to find out who the daddy is –
- You justified this by saying that it puts your life in perspective.
- You wish it wasn’t taboo to attend baby groups in your jammies.
- You use wet wipes to clean everything…
- You say ‘that’s not my (insert noun)’ daily, and chuckle to yourself….. (Items include: dishcloth, potato, baby).
- You can’t remember the last time you wore those must have heels (but you’re pretty sure no one wears platforms anymore).
- Wearing odd socks is most defiantly a fashion statement.
- You wish it wasn’t taboo to visit the newsagents in your jammies.
- You have resorted to using curtains when throwing together a fancy dress outfit….
Can You think of anymore???
did you like this post? Why not like us on Facebook